Saturday, September 25, 2010
MRI??
You might not all know this but, at the beginning of the summer I had hurt my shoulder and it never really got better so I went to the doctor again and he said that he thinks I tore my labrum...whatever that is haha anyway so now I'm getting an MRI on monday and I find out if I need surgery on tuesday! Well I''m hoping they can fix somthing! Oh and I thought i might just put on some pictures from when my friends and I went tubing! P.S. yeah pretty sure my dad found this tube in the dumpster at his work...whoever was dumb enough to put it in the dumpster without really trying to patch the tiny hole that was in it must have either been really stupid or they had lots of money. I mean why else would you throw away a $300 tube!!?? It still puzzles me but, hey we got a tube right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment